Friday, July 29, 2011

EPIC Los Angeles 1984 belt buckle for sale on eBay!


I ran across this truly EPIC Los Angeles 1984 "Summer Games" belt buckle while browsing eBay. Who wouldn't want this bad boy holding their pants up exclaiming to the world how much they love LA and the Olympics?! The description on the auction says the following:
1984 ADM BRASS BELT BUCKLE LOS ANGELES OLYMPICS 1ST ED
No. 1938 

This is a NEW never worn belt buckle I bought it during the

1984 LOS ANGLES Summer Olympics.

It has only been on display in my show cabinet
 You can find out more details or buy this piece of epicness here: http://item.ly/300575987919

*This is not my auction nor will I make any money if someone purchases it through this link. I'm only sharing it here for others to enjoy as much as I have. In fact, maybe I'll start doing this more often. There is a TON of awesome Olympic related memorabilia on eBay.

No comments: